Peace punks embraced the ethos including the peace sign which to many was strictly for hippies. Not the case during the greed of the Reagan 1980’s.Shot against a white seamless on the corner of Bleecker St. and Bowery in New York city in 1984 with a Rolleiflex twin lens camera. Selected from the Drew Carolan monograph MATINEE All Ages On The Bowery.
Artist: Drew Carolan
Title: Peace Pants
Edition Details: 12-color archival pigment print on 100% cotton fine art paper, signed and numbered in the margins by the artist, and released in the following exclusive worldwide limited edition:
- 24X24 sheet, edition 30, $1,200.
- 36X36 sheet, edition 20, $2,800.
- plus 2 artist proofs and 1 printer’s proof (not available)
- River Stone Satin Rag, 350GSM, Brightness 95, Satin Baryta Finish
- FATHOM solid hardwood frames are sourced from managed forests that meet or exceed FSC certification standards. The shadow box style frame is 1 1/4 in high by 3/4 in wide with premium plexiglass.
- Remastered and printed at FATHOM Los Angeles